it's working here but keeps going on and off. In fact it just went off for
longer than usual this time and I'm going to try reloading.
Yeah, reloaded and got it back.
But there do seem to be problems and I have a fast cable connection so it isn't
my connection. Maybe it's all the people tuning in or maybe it's a technical
glitch.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth