  From: Mary Scott
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Color visor

  Thank you so much.  I will update it today.  I assume that the update is
free?  I just downloaded it about 2 days ago.  Mel

  On Oct 24, 2012, at 3:53 AM, "Jan Blüher, visorApps" <jn.b...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

    Hallo Mel,

    I'm sorry about the confusion that ColorVisor brought to you. You are
right. In some cases, it is quite difficult for a blind person to distinguish
between right or wrong color, since the camera is calibrating itself all the
time. However, there will be an update to the ColorVisor, today, that solve
this problem. I will post later this day in this list about it, giving you some
more information.

    Yes, the ColorVisor is designed especially for the blind. I'm also blind
and continiously working to improve the capabilities and the user experience of
the app. If you should have further problems, hints, or questions with the
upcoming version, please do not hesitate to contact me either in this list or
the in-app support request or on my web site at http://visorApps.com. Any
feedback is appreciated.

    Greetings

    Jan

    ---
    ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
    Available on the App Store:
    http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor
    ---
    Dr. Jan Blüher
    visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
    Bayreuther Str. 2
    D-01187 Dresden
    Germany

    phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907