Yes, just like in a document, writing an email, entering text online, or
anywhere in OSX you are writing or reviewing text in an edit area.
Left/right: move by character
Option left/right: move by word
Cmd-left/right: jump to start or end of line
up/down: move by line
option-up/down: move by paragraph (I can't get this to work well)
cmd-up/down: move to top or bottom of document
(add the shift key to any of the above to select text by that command;
shift-cmd-down, for instance, selects from the cursor to the end of the
document)
vo-c: read current character
vo-w: read current word
vo-l: read current line
vo-s: read current sentence
vo-p: read current paragraph
(for character and word, press the keystroke again to hear phonetics or spell
the word)

On Oct 25, 2012, at 1:36 PM, "Estelita" <est...@sky.com> wrote:

> Hello, when reading e-mail, is there keys combination to read by word, or by
> sentence?
> Thank you, your assistance is very much appreciated.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com