Hi Kawal,

All new chat messages and other things will come to you in the side bar of
Skype. You know to interact with this table, choose the person you want, or
stop at the contacts category. You can stop interacting, and vo+right arrow to
the table to choose a contact. But if the person you want to read a message
from, has sent you one, they'll be in your side bar, below contacts and recent.
You can then press vo+j to jump from the side bar table, to the HTML area of
Skype, where you will find the chat, call, and other history related to that
contact. Navigate this with vo+left and right arrow. You can then press vo+J,
or just start typing to get to the edit area to respond to the current chat.
Rachel