Hi Teresa
Thanks for the information, and I'm a try to do what you said about resetting
some things in Safari later. However, I discovered that Safari was downloading
the file and sending it out to downloads as well as opening it. I didn't think
it was saving it. So I ended up with a clean BRF file. So, now I can frustrate
myself and study UVB. Hey, some of you may already know of course, but the
stuff not near as straightforward as they told us it was in the website.
Anyway, I'll go have some fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone