Hi,

I realize I'm not Harry, but I can offer help. Go to preferences with
command+comma. Then you'll go to the toolbar, and select the "composing"
button. In that area, you'll find an option that says check spelling, and a
popup button with your available options. One of them is, "When I click send."
Rachel