Try Transmit.

It is totally ridiculously accessible and is extremely reasonably priced. It's in the Mac app store.

Chris.

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions

Blog:
http://www.clgproductions.org

Podcast:
http://clgproductions.podhoster.com

E-mail:
ch...@clgproductions.com

IMessage/Facetime:
theblindmusic...@att.net

Windows Live Messenger:
ch...@blindperspectives.net

Twitter:
@chris28210

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.gilland

Skype:
twinklesfriend2007

Send me a fax from any standard fax machine:
704-697-2069

Google Voice: (Please use sparingly):
980-272-8570

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wall...@gmail.com>