Vo-shift-m.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 01/11/2012 21:46, Kawal Gucukoglu wrote:
How do you get it to open the App switcher? I also have an Apple Wireless
keyboard.

On Nov 1, 2012, at 9:33 PM, Chris <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

I received this today after only ordering it yesterday. I got it directly from
Apple.
It was very easy to set up. Just press the one and only large round button on
the top right hand side to put it in pairing or discovery mode. Then on my
iPhone 4 I went to settings, bluetooth, bluetooth to turn it on. While in there
the keyboard was detected and was marked not paired. I thus double tapped on
the keyboard and it started to connect. I was then asked to type the pairing
code onto my keyboard then press the return key. The pairing then completed and
was successful.
It is extremely responsive and comfortable to type on. The keys are raised and
large enough for me. Basically if you have a standard mac or PC keyboard, then
you should be right at home. Only with this keyboard your control key is the
second key in from the bottom left, along with, in this order, option and
command, which replaces alt and windows respectively. This is exactly the same
on a Macbook/Macbook Pro/Macbook Air keyboard.
I was able to update my status on Facebook and Twitter directly from the
keyboard, as well as navigate my iPhone 4. I was even able to remove apps from
the app switcher directly from the keyboard. I can also control media playback
if I wish.
Now my advice is if you are going to be away from it for some time, press and
hold the one and only large round button on the top right hand side for about 4
seconds. This will completely switch off the keyboard. Now providing bluetooth
is still on, the next time you press the above button, they will be
automatically paired. Not sure what would happen if I turn the keyboard off and
then turn bluetooth off.
Hope this is a good review of the amazing Apple Wireless Keyboard. It was
certainly worth the £60.

--

Christopher Hallsworth