Also to clarify: there is a larger software program called hardware monitor
that does a number of things. Temperature monitor itself can be downloaded
separately and is free. I thought I should point it out because when you go to
the website you almost immediately hear something about "full software, not an
app; definitely not available on the app store". Then it goes on to explain if
you keep looking.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth