I got to thinking.  I wonder if there are any additional voices that I can
purchase, or that are freeware which I could download and install on my
IPhone/IPad.  With the way that Voiceover works on IOS, I really doubt it, but
you never know.  I know there are obviously lots of 3rd party voices you can
get for the Android platform, so figured maybe there may be something similar
for IOS.  Don't get me wrong, I like the default voice… what is it… Jill? Or is
it Symantha.  Anyway, it would just be nice to have some other options.  Yes, I
know there are all the Nuance voices, but I honestly am not too crazy about
those.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Chris.