Okay,

Like, I don't get it.  I opened the Infovox Ivoice manager figuring I could
update from there.  No such luck.  All the items in the menus seemed to be
grayed out.  I guess maybe I needed to log in first, but, forgot my password.
So, when I went on the site to request a new password, the page came back and
told me that my e-mail address was not recognized.  I'm honestly about to
remove all this because it seems to me like updating this here is more trouble
than it's worth.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!