Hello everyone

I am experiencing the same issues with three fourth-generation iPads.  This
issue also cropped up before 6.01 was installed for me. These iPads arrived on
the second and this issue was a problem Out-of-the-box.

Jon Squally
Adaptive Computer Solutions LLC
Bridging the Gap to Software Accessibility
Jaws certified 92% 6/2011
Web site: <http://www.jonsqually.com>
Phone: 503.752.2291
Fax: 503.536.6795