I used to using application called slacker for Internet radio. My cousin
however suggested that I try out Pandora. To be honest, I thought the only way
that I could access radio stations was by searching for an artist, composer, or
track title. I didn't even know that browse button was there and tell you said
something. So, yes I am having this issue as well.
Thank you
Michael

Sent from my iPhone