Hello all,

it's been a while since i posted a question on here.  i just purchased an i pad
mini 32 gig with wifi only!. i  wanted to know if anyone has played around with
the latest i pad or not?  i also changed my phone plan so i could use my  i
phone 4.s. as a hot spot  for my i pad mini. i wanted to know if anyone has
used this method  instead of purchasing  the i pad or i pad mini with wifi and
cellular together?. I am now  someon ethat has everything that is  mack
related. I have a  i phone 4.s,  a mack book pro, an Apple TV, an time capsule
and a  i pad mini. I don't think that i would need anything else after this
purchase. I also have a  braille pen 12 display to go with my i pad and i phone
4.s.  i also purchased the i pad mini due to the fact that at my job i  only
have a certain amount of space to work in thus  having the i pad mini it does
not take up very much space instead of the original i pad. i can just  toss it
into my purse with my braille display and portabe magnifier and go. i was just
wondering if anyone had anything positive or negative  to say about it? any fed
back would be helpful. i should get it  by no later then december,3/12.
tahnks so much for your help i most greatly appreciate it.
sincerely, chenelle

Sent from my iPhone