Haven't done this in a while, since I generally just use Navigon or another app
to get directions.  However, I am seeking directions from one point to another,
not from my current location, in order to plan a trip, and Google Maps on the
Mac is so cluttered with a visual map I can't make heads or tails of it, or
even find the option for public transportation. I tried going to Google's
mobile site, but it appears that their map services are only available if one
has an Android device. Is there a workaround, or another site I can use? Thanks.
Christine
P.S. I tried Mapquest, but that's a bundle of confusion as well.