Oh, what a mess I'm in now.

Last night, I had to do a major OS reinstall.  My Time machine disk went out on
me, so, I wound up formatting the Macintosh HD and did a clean install.  I lost
absolutely everything; and so, I've spent the night through trying to revive
the disk, but, without success.

I just had one question.  How do I change Voice Over so that when I pass over
headings, it doesn't say, "heading level 1 and heading level 2 and so forth?

Everything else, I think I can manage.  Just have to manually download all my
apps and recover all my keys.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray