What are the primary differences we can expect in ITunes 11 from what you've
seen so far?

I am operating on the assumption that this version of ITunes is still as
library dependant as the other versions have been.  IF so, it will mean that,
when I start rebuilding my audio collection from scratch again, and if this
collection consists of files I record myself, I will need to have two copies of
each file; one in the original location and the other in my ITunes library.
I'd really rather not do that.

Clutters up drive space.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray