Ok, I think that if what you say, Dhacker, is correct, then maybe we should
take screen-readers out of the equation entirely and concentrate on
magnification software. I've never seen a discussion comparing various
magnification apps on the PC versus the Mac. Thanks for the input. Most of the
folks I know who've used Zoom on the Mac have never used anything else.

Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.