My main question is whether or not you can get a monitor with a
camera. I know the 21.5" monitors with the iMacs have one and are
equipped with a microphone too if I am correct? I was just wondering
if there was any way of getting something similar for a decent price
with a Mac mini, I guess.

Sorry, I wasn't really clear in my first e-mail post to the list.

-Marc