Hello,

Not to advertise, but I run a captcha service that runs on any platform. It is
called ZCaptcha, and you can find it here: http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha

It's all that I know of that works on the Mac. It is what I use myself.

Regards,
Brandon Olivares
Azavia Technologies
ZCaptcha — The Captcha Reader