Hi Alex,

See Finance can definitely be customized.  You can import and export
transactions.  I imported all of my years of transactions into the program,
categories and all.  The only categories I will ever create now are the ones I
add.  When the update comes out, I will post to the list.  The program can be
used now I think those who wish to manually enter transactions likely won't
like the current interface, as you have to choose each field first before you
can edit it.  I expressed my concern about this as soon as I started using this
software.  But overall, it's still easier to use than Quicken and I'm ready to
make the total switch over to See Finance.