Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has some tips on using the trackpad. I shop at a chain
store here in Spain. TO add things to the basket, you have to click it with the
trackpad not the keyboard. So, never having used the trackpad, I am unsure how
to accomplish clicks and focusing it where I need it. Is it similar to the
iphone? Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
kindly.

Sincerely,
Allison

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
breath away