Perhaps Doug can also develop an app to work with Skype for Mac, as he is intelligent guy!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Hogue" <harryhog...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: Skype

Doug,

I didn't know you were a part of this list or used a mac. I accessed Skype successfully with JAWS for a very long time, and really appreciate all of the time and effort you put in to develop the scripts to work with Skype. I switched to VoiceOver because I got tired of every time Skype released a new version needing to worry about accessibility.

Thanks for doing your part to make that easier on all of us who sued or still use JAWS.

Thank you also, to the person who suggested using VO-J. I think of that command in Mail and use it frequently, but do not think of using it as often in any other applications.

Thanks,

Harry