Hello, I am wondering is there a daisy reader that runs on the Mac, and can
read book share books, and can run under mountain lion? The reason why I'm
asking, is because I am having a lot of trouble hearing my Victor reader
stream. And I have a significant hearing loss, so listening to the books on a
stream at times can be quite difficult. So I'm thinking that listening to them
on either my MacBook, on my iMac, would make a whole lot more sense because the
speaker years larger. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Sincerely Maurice
mines. note I originally sent this email from the wrong email address so if
there is an attachment of the original message read it, or discarded at your
leisure. Thank you very much for reading this.