To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: windows 64 bit and bootcamp.

Hi Phil.
I did the exact same thing but when i run the setup file, it says that bootcamp has encountered an error and cant continue. The only option is a finish button. One thing i have noticed is that the bootcamp partition that is made is always just an unlabeled volume.
Could this be the reason?
Thanks.
Chris