I will have to try this when I get home. It has been several years since I
utilize terminal solely for FTP. I am able to utilize terminal for SSH just
fine, but for some reason I was thinking I wasn't able to solely FTP into a
server via terminal. Thank you, this gives me something to try.

Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the the randomness.
Sent from my iPhone