Double tap and hold on any app until vo says "editing apps". Then lift your
finger, double tap Read2go, and double tap delete when the confirmation popup
appears. This will erase all your books too, so you'll have to download them
again and you will lose your place in them. Once it is gone, hit the home
button to exit this editing mode, then open the app store, go to the updates
tab, double tap the purchased link near the top, and find Read2Go.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com