hello alex,

you can creat power points easily with the mac, and I am speaking from personal
experience here.
if you want something extremely visual, grandly you will have difficulties, but
that is almost certainly the case on windows as well.
should you wish, i can give you an overview even via audio on how to do so if
you wish.

thanks

mauricio