I use dropbox for a lot of my file storage purposes. For example, I missed
placed my NFB newsline information a couple of weeks ago, however yesterday
found it lurking around in my dropbox. If I didn't use dropbox, I think I would
use my iPhone a lot less.
The dropbox iOS app is very accessible, additionally I have this application
tied to several application. First of all, bossjock, so that way I can upload
my podcasts to dropbox. Secondly, I have another audio production program on my
iPhone connected to dropbox, which makes transferring audio very convenient.
And finally, I have a free basic text editor connected to dropbox as well. This
application is called plaintext free, and it is very user-friendly. It helps me
complete a lot of my term papers for the University of Phoenix.
To be honest, I think that dropbox is a lot more convenient than sunspace could
ever be. If you are in a file and you want the public link for that particular
file, you can double tap on the file, and then double tap on chair. One of the
options is copy link to clipboard, you can then paste it anywhere utilizing
your rotor on the iPhone.
Thank you
I hope this helps promote dropbox.
Michael

Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the the randomness.
Sent from my iPhone