VO tech support might say iTunes is not VoiceOver and they don't give advice
for iTunes.
But what about Care Protection? Do you have a Care Protection contract? I'm
sure they could help you to solve this issue. Or you could write to the iTunes
support. You'll find their contact details in the iTunes Store.

Jürgen