From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 8:27 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible wifi scanner

Does anybody know if there's a wifi-enabled scanner somewhere that is
accessible for setting up the wifi connection or that can be controlled for
this by software on the computer? I imagine that if one has to have sighted
help to set up the wifi connection, it should be able to continue connecting
without assistance but I'd really like to be able to set this up and manage
it without sighted help.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth