Between the AppleTV that we have, my fiancé and INR room, and the smart Samsung
TV that my father has in the living room, that can connect to the Wi-Fi network
that we have an player Hulu and Netflix content, we have lowered our cable bill
from $240, two approximately $28 a month. This was for unlimited satellite
utilizing DirecTV, or something of that nature to what we have now. To be
honest, it's a lot cheaper. LOL

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone