Try vo f2 twice quickly, Just after launch, I think what is happening and I ran
into this issue the first time I utilize the trial, is a second window is
coming over your main workspace window. This window describes to you either
application updates, or, provides to you how many more days you have available
for your trial. Just an idea, see if that helps. You need to be in the Amadeus
Pro application in order to do the windows commando. Video, F2 twice

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone