Why not just have a separate user account created for yourself instead of a vm?
I suppose it could even be an account without administrative permissions though
that might create some problems. It seems to me that if you want to get an
experience using Mac OS and you have a Mac to use, you are just adding another
layer of complication by making a vm instead. Not trying to argue if this is
really what you want to do but I really think you would be better off just
running Mac OS on the Mac in the normal way.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart