Hi Nancy,

I saw your reply privately the other day when I reported that I could not get
it to pick up anything on my iPad Mini. I thought I read some place in your
scanning tips possibly that iPads don't do flash on the camera. Is this the
case? Do I have to bring up the stage lights to get this to work?  I don't have
a printer here so can't print out the test / practice labels from your site.
I'm diving into can goods and serial boxes.

Any more ideas?

Sorry for being off topic here.