Hi all, I at the moment have 2 websites that are designed by notepad using a
windows VM. I for one sometimes use nano to edit my webpages when I'm in my
server and things. when I first started my website, I started it from my
schools dorm that I was in at the time and still am, but I needed to find a way
to build it so I at that time, used notepad on what ever computer I could get
on at my schools dorm and storing and uploading all of my pages with MFTP. but
now, I use, if I'm on the windows side of things, notepad what I have been
doing, but to upload I use winSCP to do all my uploading.... I'm sorry for
giving this much info, but I feel it's needed.... Lol. take cair all.

Sent from my iPhone