Hmmm, I did it by signing up in google groups; I think it took about a week
which was a little long. I don't know if it helped that I was already in google
groups or if moderation has changed or what happened. I didn't receive anything
that said I needed to be invited, just that the moderator had to approve it.
Sorry people are having such problems!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth