hello Tim and others,
My falt as I didn't proof read what I wrote
For the email address, it is
topdog2...@gmail.com
For anyone else looking for the direct Podcast link to DPC Episode 3:
Mountain Lion Clean Install it is
http://danielcproductions.net/files/dpc3.mp3
You can also subscribe to the podcast feed from within iTunes by using
http://danielcproductions.net/files/feed.xml
Have a great  day.