zHello,
I would like to share some voiceover bugs in  10.8.2 to see if it are real bugs.

1.
search with vo+f in mail seems not to work (always).
The pattern isn't simply found. I don't know if the format (rtf, html…),
affects the problem and it should perhaps work in txt-format.

2. I should think that command +left/right-arrow should go to the begin/end
of a line.
I don't know if this works always on my  macbook:
is it command+arrow left/right or do I need the fn key for this?
Should command+left/right arrow be the same when quicknav is on/off?

In any case, I think the cursor, presented as blinking dots on my braille
display, is not jumping to the end or beginning of the line even if the typed
at the  beginning or end of the line. (the cursor is moved but the new position
isn't shown on the braille display).

3. In safari , I can't jump to a menu-item :
I press vo+m and then e.g. B (market as capital letter for the menu-item
bookmarks). Voiceover says that no buttons are found. It seems voiceover thinks
I have pressed vo+command+b.
I have only discovered this problem in safari 6.0.2 with quicknav on.

Any remarks of this 3 bugs are very welcome,

kind regards,
William Windels