Only complaint I have is it is a bit laggy. Couple seconds before iTunes responds. I was helping with the Christmas program at my church where they had a CD of music/sound effect tracks to be played at certain points and I thought it would be much easier to do that via the iPhone remote to my laptop than fiddle with the CD player. The couple seconds delay made it a no go and I went back to just playing the sounds from iTunes via the keyboard. Worked well that way.

CB