Hi there.
I just tested PDFpen Pro with the iPhone User Guide. You can use it to read
straight through a PDF file like I just did. It is supposed to be a great
editing program, if you're sighted, of course.

We have discussed this issue before on this list. I have kept PDFpen Pro on my
computer with the hope that sooner or later they will decide they are tired of
hearing from VoiceOver users that can't work their program. I really need one
myself, although not bad enough to put Windows on here.

We may have to wait for Apple to figure it out for them. After all, it work in
Windows, albeit sometimes slowly with large files. I invite you to come and
join some of the rest of us in trying to get a good editor/reader for VoiceOver
users.

Yesterday, I was wishing good ol Adobe had made their app for the Mac work with
VoiceOver. My bank sends you to Adobe Reader if you want to view your
previously filed tax forms. If you do it using VoiceOver, the screen might as
well be blank. I had to get a reader because this web site is bearly accessible
anyway, and I got tired of dealing with it.

Regards,
Gigi, who had a very bad blind accessibility day yesterday