It sounded to me like he wanted to move all of them which would seem to
indicate there was more than one. If he doesn't do cmd-a and he thought he was
moving all of them, it won't work. He doesn't need to do cmd-a if there is only
one message but if he does it won't hurt anything.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart