Hello.

Writing this from my I phone.  I unpacked my new I Mac yesterday and couldn't
believe how thin it was and for the fact everything was if it wasn't there i.e.
one long screen with no chunky unit like windows machines.  I couldn't believe
the small USB keyboard as I thought it was going to be one of those horrible
keyboards like you get with a windows machine.  That took my breath away and
you know normally, you get a computer of any kind and you get so much
packaging.  Well this time not so much.  I've only bought one item before such
as the MacBook Pro, in the computer line,  and I'd forgotten how neatly Apple
pack their products.

Anyway, I set the Mac up last night and as I'd not typed on a Mac for over a
month and a half, it felt foreign to me.  I haven't used it extensively yet due
to a migraine but it's going to be strange.  I may have lots of questions about
Itunes and as I've not read all the threads when Itunes came out, I hope you
all will forgive me.  Even the small USB keyboard is different but will use
that when I set up Windows 8 later on.

Take care all and have a blessed day or evening wherever you may be.  By the
way, I'm not meaning to slag off Window devices just trying to explain how neat
the Apple products are.

Kawal.