Hi All

We leave iOS behind for the first time this week. I wanted to share a demo of
Amadeus Pro on the mac. I walk through creating a podcast and editing it. I
explain some of the basic concepts with the app and show you some of the
preferences I change. I show the basics of editing and putting together a
series of audio pieces with AP. I assume you have a basic knowledge of the Mac
and cover a number of the keyboard shortcuts used with Amadeus Pro. Hope you
enjoy.

Please send any feedback to me at iblindt...@gmail.com

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.