To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 11:55 PM
Subject: Drag and Drop Problem.

Hello everyone,

I hope this message is finding everyone well.
I have tried several times to execute the drag and drop feature, but to no avail. I have used VO-comma to select my items, then move to the application table I want to drop the items into. Each time I either try to drop the items onto the table directly or interact with the table and dry to drop the items by using VO-period, I get the message that "the item is no longer drag able." I have also tried invoking the mouse click function, but this does not work either. A caveat to all this is that each time I attempt to drag and drop a series of contiguous items into a different program's table, I must force finder to relaunch because the downloads folder becomes disabled from being able to close or select items. This is somewhat frustrating because I do not want to have to select each item individually and both of the aforementioned features have worked well before.
I welcome any suggestions - thanks.