Hi all,

I have a perplexing problem.  My husband bought me an Iphone 5 for Christmas. I
tried to restore my Iphone from a previous backup. Everything restored
beautifully except my favorites from the app All Recipes. It seems that every
time I restore, I have this problem and I have to try and remember each recipe
I have added to this app. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thank you for
any insight you can provide.

Allison

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
breath away