I'll give that a try, I just find it more convenient to jump to the few
misspelled words I end up with and fix them or tell the mac to learn them. It's
a preference more than anything, so I'll just get used to the full spellcheck
dialog method. Ricardo, I was talking about things I type on websites, such as
forum posts or emails on gmail.
On Jan 10, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Ray Foret Jr <rfore...@att.net> wrote:

> You want to use command+colon when you want to spell check in Safari.  Heck,
> it's the way I do it all the time anyhow.
>

> Sincerely,
> The Constantly Barefooted Ray
> Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!
>
> On Jan 10, 2013, at 4:45 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I've tried before to spellcheck in a Safari text field with cmd-semicolon,
>> but it doesn't work. The cursor seems stuck on the last word in the page
>> (the page, not the edit field) and refuses to move, no matter how much I
>> interact, route cursors around, or yell at the computer. Is this doable, or
>> is it just a bugged feature I need to report to Apple? Thanks.
>>

>> Have a great day,
>> Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
>> mehg...@gmail.com

Have a great day,