No, unfortunately, even after the plug in for converting whatever form of drm
protected books, such as azw, is installed, the actual process is not
vo-accessible. Or if it is, I'd love somebody to explain how you're doing it. I
gather that there is a way to do this if you want to use the terminal, but I've
also heard that that process is hit and miss and a bit complicated. The Caliber
process with the gui is easy, if you can access it. So I will see about adding
my voice to those others who have written the developers. But I'm not holding
my breath.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com