No problem, but why is it so useful? I understand how it works in the mail app,
but aside from that I can't see how or when I would want to use it. How do I
know where it will go? What item is linked to what? Must I interact with
something first? Can there be chains of links? Perhaps if I had a deep
understanding of GUI programming for OS10 I would know this stuff, but I don't
so I don't, if that makes sense.
On Jan 11, 2013, at 12:48 AM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex, nice catch!  I assigned space with j to the go to linked item command,
> and it works from within the messages list.  Thank you, it's  easier on my
> hands to press the braille key combination, and I'll be using this keystroke
> all of the time now.
>
> Les
> On Jan 10, 2013, at 8:32 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, I haven't tested this or followed this thread too closely. I just had a
>> look in the commands menus and I think the command you guys want is in the
>> navigation menu, called "go to linked item". At least, if you press vo-h and
>> go to commands, then navigation, it says that vo-j is assigned to this item.
>> On Jan 10, 2013, at 8:08 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Scott,
>>>
>>> Please put the answer to this question on list, and I'm sure it will help
>>> others as well. Vo J is such a useful command for those of us who like to
>>> use the preview pane in mail.
>>>
>>> Mary
>>>
>>> Mary Otten
>>> motte...@gmail.com