She doesn't have an entry in the extras menu because she is running Lion, not
Mountain Lion, and that is part of what is causing confusion. And I'm sure what
she means by "accessing" is all those things you list as being available
through the extras menus. Also, at least on my machine, vo-return (this doesn't
technically have an enter) doesn't get into the dropbox menu but vo-space does.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart